Module 1 Developing Yourself as an Effective Human Resources or Learning and Development Practitioner
- Understand the knowledge, skills and behaviors required to be an effective HR or L&D practitioner.
- Know how to deliver timely and effective HR services to meet users’ needs.
- Be able to reflect on own practice and development needs and maintain a plan for personal development.
Module 2 Understanding Organisations and the Role of Human Resources
- Understand the purpose of an organization and its operating environment
- Understand the structure, culture and functions of an organization
- Understand how HR activities support an organization
Module 3 Recording, Analyzing and Using Human Resources Information
- Understand what data needs to be collected to support HR practices
- Know how HR data should be collected, recorded, managed and stored
- Be able to analyse HR information and present findings to inform decision-making
Module 4 Resourcing Talent
- Explain the factors that affect an organization’s talent planning, recruitment and selection policy
- Identify appropriate recruitment and selection methods
- Understand Recruitment and selection interviewing process for a job role
- Understand the importance of effective induction.
Module 5 Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations
- Understand the intricacies of employment law at the start of the employment relationship
- Understand the employe rights during the employment
- Understand the common issues to address at the termination of the employment .
Module 6 Supporting Change Within Organisations
- Understand why organisations need to change and how change affects organisations
- Understand the key factors involved in the change process and different approaches to managing change
- Understand the impact of change on employees and the role of HR.
Module 7 Identifying Learning and Development Needs
- Understand how learning and development needs arise and why it is important to be aware of them.
- Be able to identify, priorities and specify learning and development needs.
Who needs the course
Others who want to shift their career line to HR.
This course is equivalent to CIPD level 3 in Human Resource Practice.
A solid grounding in all aspects of HR. The course will help you help you to develop essential HR skills and give you the complete confidence to be more effective at work and add value to your HR function. This foundation level qualification is ideal for HR professionals wishing to acquire a wide range of relevant, practical skills and a professional qualification to further their career within HR.