10 Top AWS Certifications in the IT Industry
Do you know what freshers starting their career and professionals aiming to gain expertise in cloud computing have in common? With Amazon leading in the cloud infrastructure marketplace, both are constantly wondering about which AWS certifications are most suitable for validating their skills. Vendors like Microsoft and Google create a competitive market that is growing faster than expected, but your scope as an AWS certified professional will be almost limitless since Amazon Web Services holds 57% of the current market share.
That said, anyone would be lost in this vast field without the proper guidance despite the bottomless potential it provides. To know which area your skills are most compatible with, simply browse through Cloud Computing courses so you can choose the AWS training and certification that clicks with you.
1. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner — Foundational
The AWS Cloud Practitioner certification provides you with a detailed overview of AWS cloud concepts such as security, pricing, services, architecture, and support. The entry-level AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam is designed to validate a candidate’s overall understanding of the AWS cloud.
Attending the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner — Foundational course will make you proficient in:
- ➤ Fundamentals of AWS concepts
- ➤ AWS Cloud’s security and compliance policies
- ➤ Understanding of the prime AWS services
- ➤ AWS Cloud architecture, implementation, and management
2. AWS Certified Solutions Architect — Associate
Among the known AWS certifications, this provides you with a broader overview of the AWS cloud and primarily focuses on the core AWS services. The AWS training and certification covers concepts such as Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Identity and Access Management (IAM), EC2, and S3 that are designed to help you comprehend the intricacies of how AWS approaches networking, data storage, security, and computational capabilities.
Successful completion of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate course will help you master:
- ➤ Skills involved in computing, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- ➤ Skills in deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS
- ➤ Identifying which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- ➤ AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface
3. AWS Certified Developer — Associate
There is a widespread misconception that this certification is meant only for developers, but that is far from the truth. Despite the name implying otherwise, the AWS training and certification covers AWS concepts such as Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, SNS, and SQS. However, one needs to have a basic understanding of two things: how they would use these services in the AWS platform and how they need to present themselves to the outside world through SDKs and APIs.
Registering for the AWS Certified Developer - Associate course will help you master:
- ➤ Vital AWS services, implementation of the services, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- ➤ Developing and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- ➤ Key features of the AWS services and use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- ➤ Maintaining and debugging code modules on AWS
4. AWS Certified SysOps Administrator — Associate
Similar to the previous entry, this AWS training and certification is available for everyone who makes use of Amazon Web Services and is not restricted to just SysOps admins. Among the more widely known AWS certifications, this one is designed to impart deeper knowledge of Cloudwatch so that participants can experience the workings of AWS architecture firsthand. The SysOps Admin certification is the hardest among the Associate certifications, but it is also the most valuable in the face of other AWS certifications.
The objectives of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Course in Dubai is to enrich your expertise in:
- ➤ Deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS
- ➤ AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- ➤ AWS's well-architected Framework as well as AWS networking and security services
5. AWS Certified Solutions Architect — Professional
The Solutions Architect Professional certification requires advanced technical skills and at least two years of experience in designing applications based on Amazon Web Services.
Successful completion of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect -Professional course will help you to:
- ➤ Master important AWS concepts
- ➤ Design scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- ➤ Implement cost-control strategies
- ➤ Perform complex applications on AWS
- ➤ Implement appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
6. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer — Professional
The one among the AWS certifications that focuses primarily on the automation process, continuous delivery, and two basic concepts of DevOps, this AWS training and certification centres around operating, provisioning, and managing the applications on the AWS platform.
Attending the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer — Professional course is the best solution to get proficient in:
- ➤ Implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- ➤ Defining and deploying monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- ➤ Implementing and automating security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
7. AWS Certified Security — Specialty
One of the specialized AWS certifications, this certification is designed to validate your knowledge of security topics such as infrastructure security, data protection, incident response, identity and access management, encryption, monitoring, and logging.
The AWS Certified Security - Speciality certification validates your expertise in:
- ➤ Specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms
- ➤ AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment.
- ➤ Tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity
- ➤ Understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- ➤ Understanding of data-encryption methods and AWS mechanisms
8. AWS Certified Big Data — Speciality
Considered to be within the same category as the previous certification, this certification is designed to validate your experience in extracting value from data using AWS services.
Completion of the AWS Certified Big Data — Speciality course will help you:
- ➤ Store Big Data with S3 and DynamoDB in a scalable, secure manner
- ➤ Process Big Data with AWS Lambda and Glue ETL
- ➤ Analyze Big Data with Kinesis Analytics, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Redshift, RDS, and Aurora
- ➤ Move and transform massive data streams with Kinesis
- ➤ Visualize Big Data in the Cloud using AWS QuickSight
9. AWS Certified Advanced Networking — Speciality
Among the specialized AWS certifications, Advanced Networking requires you to possess a background in architecting and implementing network solutions and advanced knowledge of networking on AWS.
Attending the AWS Certified Advanced Networking — Speciality course is the best way to learn some of the most important topics. These include:
- ➤ Strong understanding of advanced networking concepts in AWS
- ➤ Expertise in designing well-architected networking frameworks
- ➤ Learning how to leverage network automation to accelerate workload deployments and app migration
10. AWS Certified Machine Learning — Speciality
This AWS training and certification is designed to validate your ability to create, implement and maintain machine learning solutions for a business problem. This certification can be obtained by anyone who has experience in the development and data science role.
Attending the AWS Certified Machine Learning — Speciality training will introduce you to:
- ➤ Feature engineering techniques, including imputation, outliers, binning, and normalization
- ➤ High-level ML services: Comprehend, Translate, Polly, Transcribe, Lex, Rekognition, and more
- ➤ Automatic model tuning and operations with SageMaker
- ➤ Amazon SageMaker's built-in machine learning algorithms (XGBoost, BlazingText, Object Detection, etc.)
- ➤ Data engineering with S3, Glue, Kinesis, and DynamoDB
- ➤ L1 and L2 regularization, and many more
11. AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder — Speciality
The Alexa Skill Builder certification is primarily designed to validate your technical expertise in deploying, maintaining, and creating Amazon Alexa Skills. This exam can be written by anyone who performs a role as an Alexa Skill builder.
Successfully earning the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder — Speciality certification will prove your expertise in:
- ➤ Designing user experience
- ➤ Managing skill operations and lifecycles
- ➤ Personalizing your Alexa Skill to improve customer experiences
- ➤ Advanced Alexa Skill building features like visual elements, sound effects, audio, and video
- ➤ Creating Alexa Skills that are both voice-only and multimodal, and many more
Amazon Web Services is commonly referred to as the “God of the Cloud”, powering many organizations such as Airbnb, Adobe, BMW, GE Oil and Gas, Met Office, and the UK Ministry of Justice among others. The average salary for anyone in possession of AWS certifications is statistically 27.5% higher than those without. Regardless of whether it is your first step into the cloud or you prefer looking forward to increasing marketability, the secret is to constantly expand or update your skills relevant to the market with the help of cloud computing courses. That is where the proper AWS training and certification come into play. The success rate of employability in today’s cloud jobs market depends heavily on acquiring cross-platform skills. If you have acquired a Microsoft or Google Cloud certification, consider working toward acquiring suitable AWS certifications as well.
Message from the Author
If you’re looking to enrol for any Cloud Computing course in Dubai, get in touch with Learners Point Academy. To learn more, visit the website: https://learnerspoint.org/, give a call at +971 (04) 403 8000, or simply drop a message on WhatsApp.
Learners Point Academy is a KHDA and ISO 9001:2015 accredited training institute in Dubai.
- Big Data on AWS
- Cyber Security
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published.
- Agile Management
- Business Management
- Business Productivity
- Cloud Computing
- Coding & Programming
- Data & Business Intelligence
- Data Science
- Database Management
- Design & Engineering
- Digital Marketing
- Emerging Technologies
- Fashion Design
- Finance & Accounting
- HR & Admin
- Human Resources
- ISO Training Programs
- IT Governance Courses
- IT Service Management
- Legal Courses
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Management & Leadership
- Project Management
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Quality & Process Management
- Soft Skills
- Warehouse Management
6 Strategies for Profits: Utilizing Cost Accounting for Ideal Pricing
Nov 30, 2022
A Beginner’s Guide to UAE Corporate Tax
Nov 30, 2022
UAE Corporate Tax: Compliance and Best Practices
Nov 30, 2022
5 Key Digital Marketing Strategies and Its Advantages
Nov 30, 2022
Scope of Digital Marketing in Dubai Post Covid-19
Nov 30, 2022