5 Most Desired HR Certification Courses in Dubai
Human Resource is a growing field that promises a sustainable career. It encompasses a wide range of professional expertise ranging from staffing, compensation, development, and compliance. There are numerous HR certification courses in Dubai that pave the way for professionals to develop and expand their credentials.
What is a Human Resource Certification?
A human resource certificate points to the excellence of any individual in the field of HR practices, regulations, and programs. There are many HR certification courses in Dubai to choose from to make sure that the candidate acquires all the essential qualities and skillset necessary to prove their competence in the industry.
As said that the candidates have varied options to choose from among the specialized certifications for different HR positions, many of these certifications require a degree and prior work experience in HR. The examination thus conducted differs in length and patterns on account of the area of human resource expertise.
The Benefits of Human Resource Certifications
Most of the HR certification courses in Dubai are designed to bring the aspirants closer to their dreams. These certificate courses fulfil the responsibilities of grooming the candidate with the necessary skills and offering them a fortune of benefits, some of which include:
- 1) Employment: A distinction in the field can help the candidate grab a job that demands specific certifications
- 2) Salary prospects: Having an in-demand HR certification helps the candidate acquire a decent salary
- 3) Networking: Many HR certifications open up doors for professionals to network with fellow members who are already established
- 4) Contributing to the workplace: A certified human resource professional is capable of offering efficient results in the workplace
- 5) Employee relations: Certified human resource professionals are reliable resources to maintain the relationship of the organisation with its employees
Here are 5 of the best HR certification courses in Dubai
1) Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
The CHRP certification is designed for candidates who are already pursuing their degree in the field of HR or have earned one. In order to apply for this most prominent HR certification course in Dubai, there are a few things to be kept in mind.
- 1) It is important to have a prior two-year experience in HRM
- 2) The exam duration for the CHRP certification is three and a half hours. The question paper consists of a total of 175 questions
- 3) The topics covered include strategy, professional practice, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and talent management, labour and employee relations, learning and development, total rewards, reporting, financial management, health, wellness, and managing a safer workplace
2) Certified Human Resources Manager (CHRM)
The CHRM certification aims to offer the knowledge, skills, and techniques to help with efficient human resources functioning in the workplace. This is a professional program that aims at providing an advanced level of knowledge in the field of HR management to meet the growing demand for competent HR professionals.
- 1) The candidate is required to hold a bachelor's or a higher degree in the field of HR with 6 years of work experience in HRM
- 2) The total duration of the exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes. The exam comprises a total of 100 multiple-choice questions
- 3) The topics covered include the significance, functions, and objectives of HRM, modes of strategic human resource management, strategic planning, human resource practices, and limitations of HRM
3) Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHRi)
The Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHRi), also considered to be one of the most in-demand HR certification courses in Dubai, is for those who are new in the field of Human Resources. Candidates with no professional experience can apply for this aPHRi certification to acquire a foundational understanding of HR.
- 1) Freshers can apply for this exam
- 2) The duration of the exam is 1 hour and 45 minutes
- 3) The total number of questions asked is 100
- 4) The topics covered include HR operations, employee relations, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, human resource development, retention, health, safety, and security
4) Professional in Human Resources-International (PHRi)
This PHRi certification course is particularly designed for those professionals who aspire to upgrade their skills and credentials in order to attain exposure to global opportunities.
- 1) Professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the HR field and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or a global equivalent are eligible to sit for this exam
- 2) The duration of the exam is 2-3 hours depending on the organization that conducts the exam
- 3) The exam covers topics like HR administration, recruitment and selection, employee relations and communication, training and development, compensation and benefit, health, safety, and security
5) Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHRi)
This SPHRi certification demands expertise in the field of HR management. HR leaders who perform the role of creating strategic plans are encouraged to take up this course in order to gain a broader perspective of business functions and attain a deeper insight into the HR field.
- 1) Work experience of four to seven years is mandatory along with a diploma or master’s degree
- 2) The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- 3) The total number of questions asked is 150. The question pattern is of multiple choice type
- 4) The topics covered include leadership and strategy, employee relations and engagement, talent planning and acquisition, learning and development, and total rewards
All of the above-mentioned HR certification courses in Dubai are very popular among professionals. This popularity is unparalleled due to the fact that the HR certification courses are unmatched in regard to career growth. If you are someone who wishes to establish a long-lasting career in the HR domain, then the above-mentioned courses are worth considering.
Message from the Author
If you’re looking to enroll in HR training courses in Dubai, get in touch with Learners Point Academy. To learn more, visit the website: https://learnerspoint.org/, give a call at +971 (04) 403 8000, or simply drop a message on WhatsApp.
Learners Point Academy is a KHDA and ISO 9001:2015 accredited training institute in Dubai.
- Big Data on AWS
- Cyber Security
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published.
Different Opportunities for Revit and AutoCAD Professionals
Jun 16, 2022
10 Top AWS Certifications in the IT Industry
Jun 16, 2022
8 Steps to Build Your Career in Real Estate Management
Jun 16, 2022
7 Power Jobs for People with Negotiation Skills
Jun 16, 2022
5 Important Steps to Master Fashion Pattern Making
Jun 16, 2022