5 Promotion-Ready Jobs After Digital Marketing Course in Dubai
In today's digital world, why not dive into a career that's as fast-paced as it gets? Digital marketing is the name of the game, where everything is just a click away – from online learning to shopping. Behind the scenes, a team of professionals make it all happen. With our world relying heavily on tech, digital marketing is booming. There's a big demand for certified experts, and that's where the digital marketing course in Dubai comes in. It's a comprehensive program that equips you with all the skills you need. Once you complete it, you'll be an expert, ready to grab those high-level, sought-after jobs in digital marketing.
This article is all about picking a career that suits your goals, especially in the digital marketing world. To help you decide, we've got the top 5 exciting digital marketing jobs you can land after rocking that course in Dubai. Let's dive in!
1. Digital Marketing Manager
A Digital Marketing Manager boosts a brand's online presence and sales using strategies learnt in digital marketing courses, creating effective campaigns. The primary roles and responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Manager include:
- ➤ Come up with creative and innovative growth strategies
- ➤ Report the performance of the digital marketing campaigns
- ➤ Execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- ➤ Collaborate with the team to optimise the user experience
- ➤ Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- ➤ Stay updated on new technologies
- ➤ Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Glassdoor records the average salary of a Digital Marketing Manager to be between AED 6,000 and AED 12,000 per month in Dubai.
2. SEO Specialist
SEO Specialists have a very important job of managing search engine optimization and marketing activities. The SEO training trains these professionals in important areas of managing SEM campaigns to maximize ROI. The major responsibilities of SEO Specialists are:
- ➤ Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- ➤ Design link-building strategies
- ➤ Research competitors for ranking
- ➤ Recommend necessary changes to website architecture, content, linking, etc., to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- ➤ Regularly track website analytics
- ➤ Recommend necessary search engine optimization strategies
Glassdoor records the average salary of an SEO Specialist to be AED 4,000 per month in Dubai.
3. Social Media Specialist
Social Media Specialists are responsible for promoting customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic, and revenue through different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc. They achieve this by performing the following steps:
- ➤ Design and monitor social media presence
- ➤ Conduct competitive research to design and execute a social media strategy
- ➤ Generate, edit, publish and share daily content
- ➤ Make that the content being shared promotes meaningful connections
- ➤ Optimize company pages to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- ➤ Regularly monitor social data/metrics, insights, and best practices
Glassdoor records the average salary of a Social Media Specialist to be AED 8,000 per month in Dubai.
Copywriters are known for their flare in writing clear, concise copy for ads and marketing materials. They work in close coordination with web and graphic designers to make sure that the customers can receive a clear message. The primary roles and responsibilities of Copywriters are:
- ➤ Write clear, crisp, and attractive marketing copies
- ➤ Make content based on the project requirements
- ➤ Coordinate with designers, PR, and other professionals on marketing projects
- ➤ Conduct regular rabbit-hole research to stay updated on emerging trends
- ➤ Edit and proofread copies and make necessary changes where and when necessary
Glassdoor records the average salary of a Copywriter to be AED 14,000 per month in Dubai.
5. Content Marketing Manager
A Content Marketing Manager looks after the overall monitoring of inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation.
The digital marketing course will train the professionals on different aspects of content marketing, such as:
- ➤ Design short-term goals and implement content marketing strategies
- ➤ Coordinate with design and writing teams to generate high-quality content
- ➤ Delegate tasks to each member and ensure that the deadlines are met
- ➤ Make sure to edit and proofread the contents before publishing them
- ➤ Optimize content based on SEO strategies
Glassdoor records the average salary of a Content Marketing Manager to be AED 14,500 per month in Dubai.
As the world increasingly relies on digital media, the demand for skilled professionals in digital marketing is skyrocketing. Numerous exciting roles are currently available in this dynamic industry, making it the perfect time for aspiring marketers to chart their career paths. Whether you're interested in social media management, SEO, content creation, or data analysis, the possibilities are endless. To kickstart your journey, consider enrolling in a digital marketing course in Dubai. It's the gateway to a promising career in this ever-evolving field.
Message from the Author
There is no doubt that with the Complete Digital Marketing Course in Dubai, accredited by the CPD UK, you will be able to graph a career that brings in growth and development opportunities.
Learners Point Academy is a KHDA and ISO 9001:2015 accredited training institute in Dubai.
- Big Data on AWS
- Cyber Security
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published.
- Agile Management
- Business Management
- Business Productivity
- Cloud Computing
- Coding & Programming
- Data & Business Intelligence
- Data Science
- Database Management
- Design & Engineering
- Digital Marketing
- Emerging Technologies
- Fashion Design
- Finance & Accounting
- HR & Admin
- Human Resources
- ISO Training Programs
- IT Governance Courses
- IT Service Management
- Legal Courses
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Management & Leadership
- Project Management
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Quality & Process Management
- Soft Skills
- Warehouse Management
6 Strategies for Profits: Utilizing Cost Accounting for Ideal Pricing
Apr 18, 2023
A Beginner’s Guide to UAE Corporate Tax
Apr 18, 2023
UAE Corporate Tax: Compliance and Best Practices
Apr 18, 2023
5 Key Digital Marketing Strategies and Its Advantages
Apr 18, 2023
Scope of Digital Marketing in Dubai Post Covid-19
Apr 18, 2023