MCSA Training Course Summary
If you are looking to get certified as a Microsoft systems or network administrator, the MCSA course is designed for you. Course modules will cover the technical features of Windows Server 2012 and delve into the set-up and configuration of VPNs, Workgroups, Remote sessions, and Active Directories.
As a computer network administrator or specialist, this is a core qualification to progress your career in the IT sector. The MCSA certification is the first level in the Microsoft Certified Professional exams and has 3 sets of exams within it. With a successful completion of the MCSA training and exam, you will be one step closer to the MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) course.
The LearnersPoint MCSA classes also cater to working professionals and allow for flexible timings and/ or weekend batches.
- To train and prepare candidates to successfully complete the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate exam, giving them a step up in applying for IT related roles.
- Module 1: Understanding Pre-Requites
- Module 2: Understanding IP ADDRESSING
- Module 3: Understanding Hardware
- Module 4: Understanding Workgroup Environment
- Module 5-10: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (Exam 70-410)
- Module 11-12: Administering Windows Server 2012 (Exam 70-411)
- Module 13-16: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (Exam 70-412)
Who can Benefit from this Course
- Individuals looking to pursue a career as a systems/ network administrator or gain an entry-level role in the IT sector.